Thursday, March 31, 2011

Life still marches on...

It has been a very rough week for my sister and her husband and her husband's family.  Jason lost his dad last night, very swiftly but peacefully (I think), to cancer.  I am grateful it was fast.  I am more grateful that I was able to be there for them at least a little bit when they needed it.  Of course it just brings the cold hard reality that we all have a time card that will get punched at some point.  We just don't know when.  So, have champagne Thursdays with your sweetie.  Kiss your kids as often as you feel like it.  And never go to bed or leave the house with things unsaid.  Because you never know. I love my family very much.  And I am very lucky to have them!

1 comment:

Three Js said...

Thanks, Jen. Very well said! We love you.