Sunday, October 3, 2010

A good weekend.

Just sitting here, watching The Count of Monte Cristo while I finish off the slice of apple pie I took home from the yummy dinner mom made last night.  Jeff is still at curling league...he should be home soon, I hope.  Spent a couple of hours with Jon and Wendy this evening.  Got to see the very nice outdoor fireplace they have for the deck; Jon even fired up the fireplace, which was quite lovely.  Olivia had a fabulous time climbing their stairs, playing with the gravel and testing out the swing for baby Peyton!!

As you can see by her face (I know the photo is blurry, but the swing was in motion), she loved it.  It makes me wish I had one for her.  But we had no room for a swing at the condo, and now I think she is getting to the age where she doesn't need one.  But that doesn't mean she can't use baby Peyton's for a while!! :)

3 comments:

Mrs. M said...

Sounds like a fun weekend! Have you thought about getting her one of those jumper swings you can just hang in your doorway? She might LOVE it and it's great for older babes!! :)

Three Js said...

Glad you got to see Jon and Wendy. I like Teri's idea. Jacob loved his "jump and go" at Olivia's age...probably a worthwhile investment! :)

Unknown said...

Dear Olivia,
Please tell your Mama we need new pictures and news. Love, Tutu