Tuesday, February 23, 2010

A numbing experience

I am still numb from the dentist.  Hard to talk correctly, and I feel like I am drooling as well.  Jeff has been laughing at me.  Glad that is over with, though.  The shots for numbing were the worst part, really.

Olivia rolled over from her stomach to her back today!!! She is really growing fast.

I am glad she doesn't have to go to the dentist for a little while...but we don't have fluoridated water (at the "new" house), so she will have to take fluoride supplements when she is old enough.

3 comments:

Mrs. M said...

Thanks for changing your comment to a pop up!

Can't believe Olivia is rolling already!! She must be very strong!

Mrs. M said...

PS: you can get cute blog designs at this website:

http://thecutestblogontheblock.com/

It gives you pretty good instructions on how to install them!

Jen said...

Thanks for the input. I will have to play with it some more....