Wednesday, February 24, 2010

A change of view...

I picked up my new glasses today.  I haven't had new frames since 2001.  They weren't cheap, though.  These are Kate Spade frames. I am still getting used to them...I think I will have to get them readjusted, as I have a huge dent above my right ear (a bit too tight). I wanted something new since I am going back to night shift and I won't be wearing my contacts while I work. I think they will be okay.

Jeff got the day off from work due to it not being very busy.  Jeff's mom came over to the house and helped us pack up the rest of the kitchen.  It seems we still have a lot to do, but hopefully we will be ready to go by Saturday.  We bought a freezer today as well, as I have so much milk for Olivia stored up, we are running out of room to store food in our conventional freezer.  Hopefully that will help.

We also ordered Sophie the Giraffe for Olivia.  Don't ask me why, but babies love this little Giraffe for teething/chewing, and I have been meaning to get to Segal's (local baby items store) to buy one, but I am always forgetting.  So, Jeff just ordered it for me.  Olivia should get it on Saturday.  Then she can be cool like all the other babies in Mommy and Me group!! (:-) (Just Kidding).

3 comments:

Mrs. M said...

I like the glasses - your first blog picture! :)

Three Js said...

I think your IQ might just have increased! :)

TUTU said...

Okay.. now I have a blog too.. You can follow me :)