Monday, February 22, 2010

A sensitive subject...

Well, I had my 6 month check up today at the dentist.  My teeth are mostly perfect, a little pregnancy gingivitis still present, but I can't help that.  The sensitivity has really gotten bad, though.  My hygienist accidently hit one of my teeth with her mirror, and I about came out of the chair.  I guess I need to step up my fluoride rinse.  I already use sensitive teeth toothpaste, so I guess there isn't much more I can do.  One trip to the dentist this week is not enough...I get to go back tomorrow to have a filling replaced (the only filling I have, I am proud to say, although it is one filling too many).

I forgot to get my TB test read last Friday (it was done Wednesday).  I can NOT seem to remember anything anymore, and I have to write myself multiple reminders and set my phone to alarm.  It is crazy.  So, I had to get another test today, to be read on Wednesday.  I will be in the 'Couv every day this week, except Thursday.  At least it will be permanently on Saturday.

BTW, what an amazing game between team USA and Canada in men's hockey yesterday.  Fantastic.  Looks like it will be Team USA and Canada women's hockey in the gold medal round Thursday. Should be another great game...

And yes, the Girl Scout cookies have been breached.  Much to the chagrin of my dentist, I am sure.

2 comments:

Mrs. M said...

I have pretty sensitive teeth too - OUCH!! Have fun moving, wish I could help but I look forward to stopping by and seeing the place NEXT weekend, so have it all ready for me will ya? :)

Mrs. M said...

PS: Could you go into your settings and under comments change your comment setting to a pop up window? It makes dealing with word verification a little easier....just a suggestion. :)