Monday, June 28, 2010

"Free time"

Olivia is sleeping.  The neighbors are doing their yard work...and I am on the computer. 

Cleo has gone missing.  We haven't seen her since Saturday morning.  The kitties roam the back yard now, playing with the birds and the squirrels.  They never go far...but Cleo has not come back.  I miss her so much.  Nothing on Craig's list.  Need to check with the Humane Society.  Maybe she is just hanging out with another nice family...hopefully. 

I got most of my stuff back from Kelso PD.  Apparently, they caught the guy and his truck was full of stolen items.  I guess he stole a lot of purses that day.  I am glad he got caught.  He really ruined my day.  But, I got my diaper bag back, and my daughter and I weren't harmed, so all in all, a very good ending. 

Didn't have to work last night.  Hopeing I get out of working tonight as well.  Party this weekend.  Looking forward to it!

Looks like summer is actually here, now!

2 comments:

Norm said...

I hope that guy gets the axe!
I hope Cleo turns up.

Mrs. M said...

Sorry Cleo is missing. :( I hope you have fun at your party this weekend, take lots of pictures for us!! :)