Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Here is to some occasional wine-ing

Hmm.  I have not done a very good job of keeping up to date with my blog.  I always want to write stuff, but finding the time is something I have not managed very well.  I will continue to try and improve on that. 

Last weekend was fun.  We headed to Kennewick for a quick trip.  Aunt Mary watched Olivia for a bit so Jeff and I could go to Walla Walla to the Doubleback Winery opening.  I met Drew Bledsoe, who owns said winery.  He even poured my wine.  That was pretty sweet.  And the wine is pretty good stuff for a first year wine.  A pretty decent cab.  Looking forward to future bottles.




Mary and Olivia seemed to have a grand time.  I got several pictures from her throughout the day, so I know they were doing ok.  In fact, I don't think Olivia missed me very much!! :)


Glee season finale is tonight...although I will probably be watching it tomorrow.  I know it is going to be good.  Just love listening to the soundtrack.  The songs are so good!

3 comments:

Mrs. M said...

Oh boy, Mickey is going to be SO JEALOUS. :)

Three Js said...

Wow, Jeff sure has friends in high places. :) Olivia looks like she had fun, too. All in all it sounds like a fabulous weekend!

Norm said...

Pretty cool!