Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Ahhh....

Well, I had a glorious 3 hours at the hair dresser...took a bit longer than normal, because I had missed my last appointment and had a good inch of grow-out and my color was a bit monochromatic.  I had a new treatment added to my hair (the express version, which is only 50$...the full meal deal costs about $300) which is supposed to keep me from as much flat iron time as I usually put in, and add shine and help the color stay longer.  Most of Becky's clients really love it.  The 300$ dollor version of course lasts longer and is a bit stronger, but I reckon this will do me for now.  My hair felt weird, but it is better today.  You can't wash it for 24 hours.  No problem, as I so don't want to do my hair on a work day anyway.  We darkened the color just a bit, and added a hint of red, which I don't think you can really see in the photo. Just the perfect color change as we role into fall.
The stray little hairs on top were a little static-y...those are always annoying.

Olivia is down for her nap...I should probably nap also.  Or maybe I will watch Hawaii 5-0 that I recorded last night.  Hmmmm...decisions, decisions.

On a completely unrelated note:  I have hummingbirds!!!!  I put a feeder out a month or so ago, and I have seen a bird or two coming to the feeder.  So excited.  It is probably time for me to clean the feeder out again.  I want to keep those hummingbirds happy!!!

2 comments:

Mrs. M said...

I love watching birds - especially hummingbirds. The hair looks good - let me know how you like the treatment you got. :)

Three Js said...

1)Nap. You can watch TV later! :)
2)Hair looks great
3)I love hummingbirds. Well, you know. You've seen the care I give mine to keep them coming back!